Green smoothie with orange and cranberry juice

Green smoothie with orange and cranberry juice

Even after all those bulging new year dinners? Create a crackling healthy smoothie! This vitaminebom I made for myself and a friend who suffer from bladder infection so I used cranberry juice, because it seems to help against cystitis / chronic plasseritis. I just used cranberry juice from the supermarket, so full of sugar. Yeah sorry, I did not feel in order to cycle to the Nature Shop / Marqt / vega shop. But that does not detract from the fact that this smoothie is good for the resistance, because you get a lot of fruits and vegetables in one go!

This recipe makes three portions. Tip: freeze the portions that do not directly drink it immediately, so that all the nutrients are preserved. Under the influence of light and oxygen going vitamins break down, so make sure you store your smoothie light- and airtight!

Preparation;

Mix all ingredients in a blender.

Garnish with cocoa nibs and possibly some sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. Bon appetit!

Personally, I like to eat it with a handful of roasted almonds (but well, I am now also a practical toasted almonds) and a cheese sandwich.

Article "Green smoothie with orange and cranberry juice" protected
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post